Long-term investing requires more than just a passion for finance. It requires a passion for solving problems by using insights from many disciplines. We look for candidates who thrive in ambiguous environments, love solving challenging problems, and who will relentlessly pursue the truth, regardless of their academic background. As an intern, you will work closely with our investment, technology, and operations teams. Historically, DGI’s summer internship program has had up to four interns; you will likely have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from other interns who have different backgrounds and interests.
The internship may include, depending on your skills and interests, the following:
• Researching industries, building models, and presenting new
• Building, cleaning and maintaining various internal
information systems and databases
• Analyzing proprietary investment data and challenging our
investment process and philosophy
• Developing scripts to automate current workflows and
aggregating proprietary data for study
• Creating visualizations and dashboards of relevant data
While we usually begin our recruiting process in the Fall, please feel free to reach out with any questions regarding DGI’s internship program to email@example.com
Diciplined Growth Investors
150 South Fifth Street, Suite 2550 Minneapolis, MN 55402.